Subject Areas on Research
- A closely-related clade of globally distributed bloom-forming cyanobacteria within the Nostocales.
- From genome-wide to candidate gene: an investigation of variation at the major histocompatibility complex in common bottlenose dolphins exposed to harmful algal blooms.
- Genomewide investigation of adaptation to harmful algal blooms in common bottlenose dolphins (Tursiops truncatus).
- Lack of variation in voltage-gated sodium channels of common bottlenose dolphins (Tursiops truncatus) exposed to neurotoxic algal blooms.
- Linking patterns of net community production and marine microbial community structure in the western North Atlantic.
Keywords of People