Nuclear Receptor Subfamily 4, Group A, Member 1
Subject Areas on Research
- A role for the orphan steroid receptor Nur77 in apoptosis accompanying antigen-induced negative selection.
- Aurora Kinase A is critical for the Nkx6.1 mediated β-cell proliferation pathway.
- Biological and biochemical consequences of global deletion of exon 3 from the ER alpha gene.
- Differences in the anatomic distribution of immediate-early gene expression in amygdala and angular bundle kindling development.
- Functional redundancy of the Nur77 and Nor-1 orphan steroid receptors in T-cell apoptosis.
- Identification of novel mediators of NF-kappaB through genome-wide survey of monocyte adherence-induced genes.
- Insulin resistance and altered systemic glucose metabolism in mice lacking Nur77.
- Kindling and associated mossy fibre sprouting are not affected in mice deficient of NGFI-A/NGFI-B genes.
- Molecular signatures of thyroid follicular neoplasia.
- NUR who? An orphan transcription factor holds promise for monomaniacs.
- Nkx6.1 regulates islet β-cell proliferation via Nr4a1 and Nr4a3 nuclear receptors.
- Orphan nuclear receptors in T lymphocyte development.
- Skeletal muscle Nur77 expression enhances oxidative metabolism and substrate utilization.
- Thymic expression of the transcription factor Nur77 rescues the T cell but not the B cell abnormality of gld/gld mice.
- Tonic LAT-HDAC7 Signals Sustain Nur77 and Irf4 Expression to Tune Naive CD4 T Cells.
- Validation of an oligo-gene signature for the prognostic stratification of ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS).