Subject Areas on Research
- A Common Glaucoma-risk Variant of SIX6 Alters Retinal Nerve Fiber Layer and Optic Disc Measures in a European Population: The EPIC-Norfolk Eye Study.
- A comparison of rates of change in neuroretinal rim area and retinal nerve fiber layer thickness in progressive glaucoma.
- Agreement for detecting glaucoma progression with the GDx guided progression analysis, automated perimetry, and optic disc photography.
- Combining structural and functional measurements to improve detection of glaucoma progression using Bayesian hierarchical models.
- Comparing rates of retinal nerve fibre layer loss with GDxECC using different methods of visual-field progression.
- Detecting glaucomatous progression using GDx with variable and enhanced corneal compensation using Guided Progression Analysis.
- Quantification of change in axonal birefringence following surgical reduction in intraocular pressure.
- Rates of progressive retinal nerve fiber layer loss in glaucoma measured by scanning laser polarimetry.