Subject Areas on Research
- Controlling for activity-dependent genes and behavioral states is critical for determining brain relationships within and across species.
- Direct reprogramming of human fibroblasts into dopaminergic neuron-like cells.
- Enhancement of dopaminergic properties and protection mediated by neuronal activation of Ras in mouse ventral mesencephalic neurones.
- Functional redundancy of the Nur77 and Nor-1 orphan steroid receptors in T-cell apoptosis.
- NURR1 expression regulates retinal pigment epithelial-mesenchymal transition and age-related macular degeneration phenotypes.