Subject Areas on Research
- Cooperative transcription activation by Nurr1 and Pitx3 induces embryonic stem cell maturation to the midbrain dopamine neuron phenotype.
- Direct reprogramming of human fibroblasts into dopaminergic neuron-like cells.
- Enhancement of dopaminergic properties and protection mediated by neuronal activation of Ras in mouse ventral mesencephalic neurones.
- Evaluation of the role of Nurr1 in a large sample of familial Parkinson's disease.
- Functional redundancy of the Nur77 and Nor-1 orphan steroid receptors in T-cell apoptosis.
- Postnatal Erythropoietin Mitigates Impaired Cerebral Cortical Development Following Subplate Loss from Prenatal Hypoxia-Ischemia.