Subject Areas on Research
- Adrenal hypoplasia congenita with phenotypic features suggestive of neurofibromatosis type 1 among three African-American brothers.
- New bedfellows in the mammalian sex-determination affair.
- Steroidogenic factor 1 and Dax-1 colocalize in multiple cell lineages: potential links in endocrine development.
- WT1 and DAX-1 inhibit aromatase P450 expression in human endometrial and endometriotic stromal cells.
- WT1 and DAX-1 regulate SF-1-mediated human P450arom gene expression in gonadal cells.