Subject Areas on Research
- Development of fungal applications on netting substrates for malaria vector control.
- National-level differences in the adoption of environmental health technologies: a cross-border comparison from Benin and Togo.
- Plasmodium falciparum, anaemia and cognitive and educational performance among school children in an area of moderate malaria transmission: baseline results of a cluster randomized trial on the coast of Kenya.
- Population, behavioural and environmental drivers of malaria prevalence in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
- Socio-economic status and malaria-related outcomes in Mvomero District, Tanzania.
- Synergy in efficacy of fungal entomopathogens and permethrin against West African insecticide-resistant Anopheles gambiae mosquitoes.