Subject Areas on Research
- A prescription for unemployment? Recessions and the demand for mental health drugs.
- At what cost? Stewardship of our most important resources.
- Community-wide job loss and teenage fertility: evidence from North Carolina.
- Did the 'Great Recession' produce a depression in tuberculosis incidence?
- Effects of statewide job losses on adolescent suicide-related behaviors.
- Feeding a family in a recession: food insecurity among Minnesota parents.
- Organ donation during the financial crisis in Greece.
- Refugee crisis in Greece: healthcare and integration as current challenges.
- Refugee crisis in Greece: not a one-country job.
- The Greek financial crisis: maintaining medical education against the odds.
- The impact of food prices on consumption: a systematic review of research on the price elasticity of demand for food.
- Trends in smoking and obesity among US adults before, during, and after the great recession and Affordable Care Act roll-out.
Keywords of People
- Ananat, Elizabeth Oltmans, Associate Professor in the Sanford School of Public Policy, Sanford School of Public Policy
- Gassman-Pines, Anna, WLF Bass Connections Associate Professor, Psychology and Neuroscience
- Gibson-Davis, Christina M., Associate Professor in the Sanford School of Public Policy, Sanford School of Public Policy