Subject Areas on Research
- ALS- and FTD-associated missense mutations in TBK1 differentially disrupt mitophagy.
- Association of Cognitive and Behavioral Features Between Adults With Tuberous Sclerosis and Frontotemporal Dementia.
- Astroglial toxicity promotes synaptic degeneration in the thalamocortical circuit in frontotemporal dementia with GRN mutations.
- Brain PET in the diagnosis of Alzheimer's disease.
- Complete Evaluation of Dementia: PET and MRI Correlation and Diagnosis for the Neuroradiologist.
- Dissociation of frontotemporal dementia-related deficits and neuroinflammation in progranulin haploinsufficient mice.
- Early retinal neurodegeneration and impaired Ran-mediated nuclear import of TDP-43 in progranulin-deficient FTLD.
- Evidence for a role of the rare p.A152T variant in MAPT in increasing the risk for FTD-spectrum and Alzheimer's diseases.
- Frequency of LATE neuropathologic change across the spectrum of Alzheimer's disease neuropathology: combined data from 13 community-based or population-based autopsy cohorts.
- Identification of a pathogenic intronic KIF5A mutation in an ALS-FTD kindred.
- Impact of ¹⁸F-florbetapir PET imaging of β-amyloid neuritic plaque density on clinical decision-making.
- LATE-NC staging in routine neuropathologic diagnosis: an update.
- PD-linked CHCHD2 mutations impair CHCHD10 and MICOS complex leading to mitochondria dysfunction.
- Progressive supranuclear palsy and primary lateral sclerosis secondary to globular glial tauopathy: a case report and a practical theoretical framework for the clinical prediction of this rare pathological entity.
- REST and stress resistance in ageing and Alzheimer's disease.
- Reduction of microglial progranulin does not exacerbate pathology or behavioral deficits in neuronal progranulin-insufficient mice.
- Restoring neuronal progranulin reverses deficits in a mouse model of frontotemporal dementia.
- The New Science of Practical Wisdom.
- Uncovering the heterogeneity and temporal complexity of neurodegenerative diseases with Subtype and Stage Inference.
- VCP/p97 is essential for maturation of ubiquitin-containing autophagosomes and this function is impaired by mutations that cause IBMPFD.
- Validation of consensus panel diagnosis in dementia.
Keywords of People
- Genao Gonzalez, Liza Isabel, Assistant Professor of Medicine, Medicine, Geriatrics