Subject Areas on Research
- Anhedonia in Japanese patients with Parkinson's disease: analysis using the Snaith-Hamilton Pleasure Scale.
- Can You Have Your Vigorous Exercise and Enjoy It Too? Ramping Intensity Down Increases Postexercise, Remembered, and Forecasted Pleasure.
- Impact of short-term refeeding on appetite and meal experiences in new onset adolescent eating disorders.
- On the benign qualities of behavioral disinhibition: because of the prosocial nature of people, behavioral disinhibition can weaken pleasure with getting more than you deserve.
- Pessimistic expectations and poorer experiences: The role of (low) extraversion in anticipated and experienced enjoyment of social interaction.
- The Role of Young Adults' Pleasure Attitudes in Shaping Condom Use.
- Wanting, liking, and preference construction.
- Which young adults are most likely to use withdrawal? The importance of pregnancy attitudes and sexual pleasure.