Subject Areas on Research
- Automated identification of elemental ions in macromolecular crystal structures.
- Automated quantification of aortoaortic and aortoiliac angulation for computed tomographic angiography of abdominal aortic aneurysms before endovascular repair: preliminary study.
- Automated thawing increases recovery of colony-forming units from banked cord blood unit grafts.
- Clinical evaluation of the FreeStyle Precision Pro system.
- High-throughput phenotyping of multicellular organisms: finding the link between genotype and phenotype.
- MolProbity: all-atom structure validation for macromolecular crystallography.
- Multicenter Clinical Evaluation of BacT/Alert Virtuo Blood Culture System.
- Optimization and validation of a neutralizing antibody assay for HIV-1 in A3R5 cells.
- Optimization and validation of the TZM-bl assay for standardized assessments of neutralizing antibodies against HIV-1.
- Performance and clinical utility of a novel fully automated quantitative HCV-core antigen assay.
- Performance of a new, rapid, automated immunoassay for the detection of anti-platelet factor 4/heparin complex antibodies.
- Retinal vascular geometry in Asian persons with diabetes and retinopathy.
- Setting objective thresholds for rare event detection in flow cytometry.
- Sources of variability in quantification of cardiovascular magnetic resonance infarct size - reproducibility among three core laboratories.
- The Phenix software for automated determination of macromolecular structures.
- Visualization of synaptic inhibition with an optogenetic sensor developed by cell-free protein engineering automation.
Keywords of People