Subject Areas on Research
- Health information technology data standards get down to business: maturation within domains and the emergence of interoperability.
- Increasing EHR system usability through standards: Conformance criteria in the HL7 EHR-system functional model.
- Leveraging standards to support patient-centric interdisciplinary plans of care.
- Opening the Duke electronic health record to apps: Implementing SMART on FHIR.
- The design and implementation of an open-source, data-driven cohort recruitment system: the Duke Integrated Subject Cohort and Enrollment Research Network (DISCERN).