Subject Areas on Research
- Behavioral equipoise: a way to resolve ethical stalemates in clinical research.
- Cardiac safety research consortium "shock II" think tank report: Advancing practical approaches to generating evidence for the treatment of cardiogenic shock.
- Challenges to accrual predictions to phase III cancer clinical trials: a survey of study chairs and lead statisticians of 248 NCI-sponsored trials.
- Control arms in exercise training studies: transitioning from an era of intervention efficacy to one of comparative clinical effectiveness research.
- Equipoise in Clinical Trials: Enough Uncertainty in Whose Opinion?
- Equipoise, ethics, and the necessity of randomized trials in surgery.
- Science and behavior.