Subject Areas on Research
- Changes in health expenditures in China in 2000s: has the health system reform improved affordability.
- Childrearing discipline and violence in developing countries.
- Disaster risk, social vulnerability, and economic development.
- Forecasts of mortality and economic losses from poor water and sanitation in sub-Saharan Africa.
- Global Surgery 2030: Evidence and solutions for achieving health, welfare, and economic development.
- Global Surgery 2030: evidence and solutions for achieving health, welfare, and economic development.
- Global implications of China's healthcare reform.
- Long-term economic growth stimulus of human capital preservation in the elderly.
- Non-communicable disease syndemics: poverty, depression, and diabetes among low-income populations.
- Religion and perceptions of community-based conservation in Ghana, West Africa.
- Valuing health as development: going beyond gross domestic product.
Keywords of People