Subject Areas on Research
- "Be a Man": The Role of Social Pressure in Eliciting Men's Aggressive Cognition.
- A Gender Bias in the Attribution of Creativity: Archival and Experimental Evidence for the Perceived Association Between Masculinity and Creative Thinking.
- Building community-based helping practices by training peer-father counselors: A novel intervention to reduce drinking and depressive symptoms among fathers through an expanded masculinity lens.
- Influences of Economic, Social and Cultural Marginalization on the Association Between Alcohol Use and Sexual Risk Among Formerly Incarcerated Latino Men.
- Masculine Traits and Depressive Symptoms in Older and Younger Men and Women.
- Masculinity beliefs predict psychosocial functioning in African American prostate cancer survivors.
- Masculinity, medical mistrust, and preventive health services delays among community-dwelling African-American men.
- Qualitative Identification of Intervention Preferences to Support Men's Engagement and Retention in TB Care in South Africa.
- Reframing and understanding the HIV epidemic in MSM: masculinity, racism, and homophobia.
- The Interdependence of African American Men's Definitions of Manhood and Health.
- The men's health gap: men must be included in the global health equity agenda.
Keywords of People
- Hasso, Frances Susan, Professor of Gender, Sexuality & Feminist Studies, History
- Jones, Derek, Affiliate, Office of Academic Solutions and Information Systems