Subject Areas on Research
- Air pollution: clean up our skies.
- Comparing the Model-Simulated Global Warming Signal to Observations Using Empirical Estimates of Unforced Noise
- Crossing regimes of temperature dependence in animal movement.
- Demographic compensation and tipping points in climate-induced range shifts.
- Differential responses to changes in growth temperature between trees from different functional groups and biomes: a review and synthesis of data.
- Effect of temperature acclimation on red blood cell oxygen affinity in Pacific bluefin tuna (Thunnus orientalis) and yellowfin tuna (Thunnus albacares).
- Evolution of the earliest horses driven by climate change in the Paleocene-Eocene Thermal Maximum.
- Global climate evolution during the last deglaciation.
- Magnitude of urban heat islands largely explained by climate and population.
- Phenotypic plasticity and adaptive evolution contribute to advancing flowering phenology in response to climate change.
- Quantifying global soil carbon losses in response to warming.
- Specific eukaryotic plankton are good predictors of net community production in the Western Antarctic Peninsula.
- The potential role for management of U.S. public lands in greenhouse gas mitigation and climate policy.
- The seasonal timing of warming that controls onset of the growing season.
- The space-time continuum: the effects of elevated CO2 and temperature on trees and the importance of scaling.
- Warming reverses top-down effects of predators on belowground ecosystem function in Arctic tundra.
Keywords of People