Subject Areas on Research
- An Analysis of Public Interest in Elective Neurosurgical Procedures During the COVID-19 Pandemic Through Online Search Engine Trends.
- Assessment of Available Online Information About Nasopharyngeal Swab Testing in Patient Instructions for Sinus and Pituitary Surgery.
- Declining interest in clinical imaging during the COVID-19 pandemic: An analysis of Google Trends data.
- Effective knowledge management in translational medicine.
- Muscle Logic: New Knowledge Resource for Anatomy Enables Comprehensive Searches of the Literature on the Feeding Muscles of Mammals.
- The Quality of Online Resources Available to Patients Regarding Cannabidiol for Symptomatic Relief of Hip or Knee Arthritis is Poor.
- The Science and Innovation Behind Google Maps and Renal-Resistive Index.
- The hazard of software updates to clinical workstations: a natural experiment.
- Unorthodox alternative therapies marketed to treat Lyme disease.
- Use of online promotion to encourage patient awareness of aspirin use to prevent heart attack and stroke.