Subject Areas on Research
- Assessment of Device-Related Thrombus and Associated Clinical Outcomes With the WATCHMAN Left Atrial Appendage Closure Device for Embolic Protection in Patients With Atrial Fibrillation (from the PROTECT-AF Trial).
- Effect of Cerebral Embolic Protection Devices on CNS Infarction in Surgical Aortic Valve Replacement: A Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Finite element modeling of embolic coil deployment: multifactor characterization of treatment effects on cerebral aneurysm hemodynamics.
- Outcomes of Saphenous Vein Graft Intervention With and Without Embolic Protection Device: A Comprehensive Review and Meta-Analysis.
- Three-year outcomes associated with embolic protection in saphenous vein graft intervention: results in 49 325 senior patients in the Medicare-linked National Cardiovascular Data Registry CathPCI Registry.
- Usefulness of material recovered from distal embolic protection devices after carotid angioplasty: too little, too late?