Subject Areas on Research
- Combinatorial rules of precursor specification underlying olfactory neuron diversity.
- Comparative Antennal and Behavioral Responses of Summer and Winter Morph Drosophila suzukii (Diptera: Drosophilidae) to Ecologically Relevant Volatiles.
- Comparative analysis of behavioral and transcriptional variation underlying CO2 sensory neuron function and development in Drosophila.
- Patterns of transcriptional parallelism and variation in the developing olfactory system of Drosophila species.
- Transcriptional profiling of olfactory system development identifies distal antenna as a regulator of subset of neuronal fates.