Subject Areas on Research
- "Frontal systems" behaviors in comorbid human immunodeficiency virus infection and methamphetamine dependency.
- Association of HIV serostatus and metabolic syndrome with neurobehavioral disturbances.
- Association of neuropsychiatric symptoms and sub-syndromes with cognitive impairment in community-dwelling Asian elderly.
- Indifferent reactions: regulatory responses to the apathy of others.
- Methodological approaches and magnitude of the clinical unmet need associated with amotivation in mood disorders.
- Neuropsychiatric Issues in Parkinson's Disease.
- Prevalence of neuropsychiatric symptoms in CIND and its subtypes: the Cache County Study.
- The neurobiology of apathy in depression and neurocognitive impairment in older adults: a review of epidemiological, clinical, neuropsychological and biological research.