Subject Areas on Research
- A randomized clinical trial of theory-based activities for the behavioral symptoms of dementia in nursing home residents.
- Association of neuropsychiatric symptoms and sub-syndromes with cognitive impairment in community-dwelling Asian elderly.
- Indifferent reactions: regulatory responses to the apathy of others.
- Methodological approaches and magnitude of the clinical unmet need associated with amotivation in mood disorders.
- Neuropsychiatric Issues in Parkinson's Disease.
- Prevalence of neuropsychiatric symptoms in CIND and its subtypes: the Cache County Study.