Subject Areas on Research
- A broader view of perirhinal function: from recognition memory to fluency-based decisions.
- Apolipoprotein E-low density lipoprotein receptor interaction affects spatial memory retention and brain ApoE levels in an isoform-dependent manner.
- Combined exposure to tobacco smoke and ethanol in adolescent mice elicits memory and learning deficits both during exposure and withdrawal.
- Inhibition of adult neurogenesis by inducible and targeted deletion of ERK5 mitogen-activated protein kinase specifically in adult neurogenic regions impairs contextual fear extinction and remote fear memory.
- Surgery results in exaggerated and persistent cognitive decline in a rat model of the Metabolic Syndrome.
- Therapeutic affect reduction, emotion regulation, and emotional memory reconsolidation: A neuroscientific quandary.
Keywords of People