Subject Areas on Research
- Blood-Conservation Strategies in a Blood-Refusal Parturient with Placenta Previa and Placenta Percreta.
- Bloodless Orthotopic Heart Transplantation in a Jehovah's Witness.
- Jehovah's Witnesses and cardiac surgery: a single institution's experience.
- Pancreas and liver resection in Jehovah's Witness patients: feasible and safe.
- Proceedings From the Society for Advancement of Blood Management Annual Meeting 2017: Management Dilemmas of the Surgical Patient-When Blood Is Not an Option.
- Successful Ascending Aorta and Hemiarch Replacement and Aortic Valve Resuspension Via Redo Median Sternotomy Using Hypothermic Circulatory Arrest in a Practicing Jehovah's Witnesses Patient.