Subject Areas on Research
- A diagnosis of eosinophilic esophagitis is associated with increased life insurance premiums.
- Endoscopic mucosal tissue sampling.
- Eosinophilic esophagitis: updated consensus recommendations for children and adults.
- Esophageal eosinophilia is increased in rural areas with low population density: results from a national pathology database.
- High prevalence of eosinophilic esophagitis in patients with inherited connective tissue disorders.
- Otolaryngologic surgeries are frequent in children with eosinophilic esophagitis.
- Pediatric Eosinophilic Esophagitis Symptom Scores (PEESS v2.0) identify histologic and molecular correlates of the key clinical features of disease.
- PedsQL eosinophilic esophagitis module: feasibility, reliability, and validity.
- Systematic review with meta-analysis: endoscopic dilation is highly effective and safe in children and adults with eosinophilic oesophagitis.
- Twin and family studies reveal strong environmental and weaker genetic cues explaining heritability of eosinophilic esophagitis.
Keywords of People
- Venkatesh, Rajitha, Clinical Associate in the Department of Pediatrics, Pediatrics, Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition