Subject Areas on Research
- Association Between Device Type and Type IIIb Endoleaks Following Thoracic Endovascular Aortic Repair.
- Detection of broken sutures and metal-ring fractures in AneuRx stent-grafts by using three-dimensional CT angiography after endovascular abdominal aortic aneurysm repair: association with late endoleak development and device migration.
- Direct Percutaneous Intercostal Artery Access for Thoracic Type II Endoleak Embolization.
- Discriminant analysis of native thoracic aortic curvature: risk prediction for endoleak formation after thoracic endovascular aortic repair.
- Effect of endoleaks on changes in aortoiliac volume after endovascular repair for abdominal aortic aneurysm.
- Endovascular aortic aneurysm repair with carbon dioxide-guided angiography in patients with renal insufficiency.
- Impact of quantitatively determined native thoracic aortic tortuosity on endoleak development after thoracic endovascular aortic repair.
- Midterm outcomes after treatment of type II endoleaks associated with aneurysm sac expansion.
- One-year results of the GORE EXCLUDER Conformable AAA Endoprosthesis system in the United States regulatory trial.
- Outcomes after late explantation of aortic endografts depend on indication for explantation.
- Results with an algorithmic approach to hybrid repair of the aortic arch.
- The natural history of type II endoleaks after endovascular aneurysm repair for ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysm.
- Time-resolved CT angiography for the detection and classification of endoleaks.
- eComment. Persistent type 2 endoleaks after endovascular aneurysm repair: why and when to intervene?
- eComment: Treating endoleak type 2 and disseminated intravascular coagulopathy after EVAR with tranexamic acid: the efficacy of killing two birds with one stone.