Subject Areas on Research
- A tetraploid intermediate precedes aneuploid formation in yeasts exposed to fluconazole.
- Erythrophagocytosis in a cyclin D1 positive plasma cell myeloma with near-tetraploid karyotypic abnormalities and cryptic MYC/IGH fusion.
- Gene duplication in Mimulus underlies parallel floral evolution via independent trans-regulatory changes.
- Near-Absent Levels Of Segregational Variation Suggest Limited Opportunities For The introduction of genetic variation via homeologous chromosome pairing In synthetic neoallotetraploid Mimulus.
- Once more unto the breach, dear friends: Resolving the origins and relationships of the Pellaea wrightiana hybrid complex.