Subject Areas on Research
- Blood-Brain Barrier Permeability Is Regulated by Lipid Transport-Dependent Suppression of Caveolae-Mediated Transcytosis.
- Cryptococcus neoformans phospholipase B1 activates host cell Rac1 for traversal across the blood-brain barrier.
- E-cadherin polarity is determined by a multifunction motif mediating lateral membrane retention through ankyrin-G and apical-lateral transcytosis through clathrin.
- Enhanced neonatal Fc receptor function improves protection against primate SHIV infection.
- G2019S-LRRK2 Expression Augments α-Synuclein Sequestration into Inclusions in Neurons.
- Identification of genes from the fungal pathogen Cryptococcus neoformans related to transmigration into the central nervous system.
- The Arp2/3 complex has essential roles in vesicle trafficking and transcytosis in the mammalian small intestine.