Subject Areas on Research
- Autocrine BDNF-TrkB signalling within a single dendritic spine.
- Identification of an elaborate complex mediating postsynaptic inhibition.
- Modeling autism by SHANK gene mutations in mice.
- Nanoscale scaffolding domains within the postsynaptic density concentrate synaptic AMPA receptors.
- Protein Crowding within the Postsynaptic Density Can Impede the Escape of Membrane Proteins.
- Quantitative estimates of the cytoplasmic, PSD, and NMDAR-bound pools of CaMKII in dendritic spines.
- Rho GTPase complementation underlies BDNF-dependent homo- and heterosynaptic plasticity.
- Semaphorin 5A inhibits synaptogenesis in early postnatal- and adult-born hippocampal dentate granule cells.