Subject Areas on Research
- Angiotensin II plays a role in acute murine experimental autoimmune cystitis.
- Antihypertensive medications and risk of death and hospitalizations in US hemodialysis patients: Evidence from a cohort study to inform hypertension treatment practices.
- Blockade of angiotensin II type 2 receptor by PD123319 inhibits osteogenic differentiation of human mesenchymal stem cells via inhibition of extracellular signal-regulated kinase signaling.
- Coronary constriction to angiotensin II is enhanced by endothelial superoxide production in sheep programmed by dexamethasone.
- Screening for proteinuria in US adults: a cost-effectiveness analysis.
- The role of angiotensin II in stress urinary incontinence: A rat model.
- Transactivation of the epidermal growth factor receptor by angiotensin II in glomerular podocytes.