Subject Areas on Research
- Dominant control of agriculture and irrigation on urban heat island in India.
- Maximizing leaf carbon gain in varying saline conditions: An optimization model with dynamic mesophyll conductance.
- Peak grain forecasts for the US High Plains amid withering waters.
- Residential household yard care practices along urban-exurban gradients in six climatically-diverse U.S. metropolitan areas.
- Spatiotemporal variation of crown-scale stomatal conductance in an arid Vitis vinifera L. cv. Merlot vineyard: direct effects of hydraulic properties and indirect effects of canopy leaf area.