Subject Areas on Research
- A granular activated carbon/electrochemical hybrid system for onsite treatment and reuse of blackwater.
- Application of the finite difference method to model pH and substrate concentration in a double-chamber microbial fuel cell.
- Assessing the effects of silver nanoparticles on biological nutrient removal in bench-scale activated sludge sequencing batch reactors.
- Enhanced denitrifying phosphorus removal and mass balance in a worm reactor.
- Laboratory Demonstration and Preliminary Techno-Economic Analysis of an Onsite Wastewater Treatment System.
- Nutrient removal from human fecal sludge digestate in full-scale biological filters.
- Performance evaluation of a full-scale innovative swine waste-to-energy system.
- Technical evaluation and optimization of a mobile septage treatment unit.