Subject Areas on Research
- Cost-effectiveness analysis of total elbow arthroplasty versus open reduction-internal fixation for distal humeral fractures.
- Fixation versus replacement of radial head in terrible triad: is there a difference in elbow stability and prognosis?
- Incidence and implications of early postoperative wound complications after total elbow arthroplasty.
- Management of distal humerus fractures.
- Revision total elbow arthroplasty with the ulnar component implanted into the radius for management of large ulna defects.
- The radiocapitellar synovial fold: a lateral anatomic landmark for sizing radial head arthroplasty.
- Trends in reimbursement for primary and revision total elbow arthroplasty.