Subject Areas on Research
- Bicyclo[3.2.0]heptane mechanophores for the non-scissile and photochemically reversible generation of reactive bis-enones.
- Biocompatible hydrogels by oxime Click chemistry.
- Cascading "Triclick" functionalization of poly(caprolactone) thin films quantified via a quartz crystal microbalance.
- Covalent protein-oligonucleotide conjugates by copper-free click reaction.
- Discovery of phenylalanine derivatives as potent HIV-1 capsid inhibitors from click chemistry-based compound library.
- Facile fabrication of "dual click" one- and two-dimensional orthogonal peptide concentration gradients.
- Fluorine-18 labeling of an anti-HER2 VHH using a residualizing prosthetic group via a strain-promoted click reaction: Chemistry and preliminary evaluation.
- Identification of highly potent and selective Cdc25 protein phosphatases inhibitors from miniaturization click-chemistry-based combinatorial libraries.
- Layer-by-layer click deposition of functional polymer coatings for combating marine biofouling.
- Metabolic glycan labeling and chemoselective functionalization of native biomaterials.
- Photocontrolled micellar aggregation of amphiphilic DNA-azobenzene conjugates.
- Ring-Opening Copolymerization of Maleic Anhydride with Functional Epoxides: Poly(propylene fumarate) Analogues Capable of Post-Polymerization Modification.
- Synthesis of Modular Brush Polymer-Protein Hybrids Using Diazotransfer and Copper Click Chemistry.
- Targeting Fluorescent Nanodiamonds to Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor Receptors in Tumor.
Keywords of People