Subject Areas on Research
- A Bayesian Approach to Inferring Rates of Selfing and Locus-Specific Mutation.
- Disruption of endosperm development is a major cause of hybrid seed inviability between Mimulus guttatus and Mimulus nudatus.
- Efficient purging of deleterious mutations in plants with haploid selfing.
- Genomic insights into inter- and intraspecific mating system shifts in Primulina.
- Selfing is the safest sex for Caenorhabditis tropicalis.
- Sexual reproduction of human fungal pathogens.