Subject Areas on Research
- A human-driven decline in global burned area.
- A large and persistent carbon sink in the world's forests.
- Annual climate variation modifies nitrogen induced carbon accumulation of Pinus sylvestris forests.
- Asynchronous carbon sink saturation in African and Amazonian tropical forests.
- Carbon dioxide capture using Escherichia coli expressing carbonic anhydrase in a foam bioreactor.
- Climate-driven risks to the climate mitigation potential of forests.
- Effects of well spacing on geological storage site distribution costs and surface footprint.
- Estimating the impacts of conservation on ecosystem services and poverty by integrating modeling and evaluation.
- Long-term decline of the Amazon carbon sink.
- Spatial response of coastal marshes to increased atmospheric CO2.
- The persistence of carbon in the African forest understory.
- Tree mode of death and mortality risk factors across Amazon forests.
Keywords of People