Subject Areas on Research
- A phase II study of the Ras-MAPK signaling pathway inhibitor TLN-4601 in patients with glioblastoma at first progression.
- Central Nervous System GLP-1 Receptors Regulate Islet Hormone Secretion and Glucose Homeostasis in Male Rats.
- Effects of site-specific infusions of methionine sulfoximine on the temporal progression of seizures in a rat model of mesial temporal lobe epilepsy.
- Increased 4R-Tau Induces Pathological Changes in a Human-Tau Mouse Model.
- Long-term safety of combined intracerebral delivery of free gadolinium and targeted chemotherapeutic agent PRX321.