Subject Areas on Research
- Control of Blood Pressure and Risk Attenuation: Post Trial Follow-Up of Randomized Groups.
- Cost-effectiveness of community-based strategies for blood pressure control in a low-income developing country: findings from a cluster-randomized, factorial-controlled trial.
- Do findings on routine examination identify patients at risk for primary open-angle glaucoma? The rational clinical examination systematic review.
- Increasing the uptake of long-acting reversible contraception in general practice: the Australian Contraceptive ChOice pRoject (ACCORd) cluster randomised controlled trial protocol.
- Population impact of a high cardiovascular risk management program delivered by village doctors in rural China: design and rationale of a large, cluster-randomized controlled trial.
- Predictors of hypertension control in a diverse general cardiology practice.
- Prospectively collected characteristics of adult patients, their consultations and outcomes as they report breathlessness when presenting to general practice in Australia.
- Use of combination antihypertensive therapy initiation in older Americans without prevalent cardiovascular disease.