Subject Areas on Research
- A Comprehensive Cardiovascular-Renal-Metabolic Risk Reduction Approach to Patients with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus.
- Circulating long chain acylcarnitines and outcomes in diabetic heart failure: an HF-ACTION clinical trial substudy.
- ESC Guidelines for the management of acute coronary syndromes in patients presenting without persistent ST-segment elevation: The Task Force for the management of acute coronary syndromes (ACS) in patients presenting without persistent ST-segment elevation of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC).
- Effect of aliskiren on post-discharge outcomes among diabetic and non-diabetic patients hospitalized for heart failure: insights from the ASTRONAUT trial.
- Is silent myocardial infarction more common in women with type 2 diabetes than in men?
- Muscle ring finger-3 protects against diabetic cardiomyopathy induced by a high fat diet.
- Regional, age and sex differences in baseline characteristics of patients enrolled in the Trial Evaluating Cardiovascular Outcomes with Sitagliptin (TECOS).
- Smad3 Signaling Promotes Fibrosis While Preserving Cardiac and Aortic Geometry in Obese Diabetic Mice.
- Updated risk factors should be used to predict development of diabetes.