Subject Areas on Research
- A real-time spike classification method based on dynamic time warping for extracellular enteric neural recording with large waveform variability.
- Analysis of deep brain stimulation electrode characteristics for neural recording.
- Compressed sensing with wavelet domain dependencies for coronary MRI: a retrospective study.
- Hierarchical statistical shape models of multiobject anatomical structures: application to brain MRI.
- Optimizing Estimates of Instantaneous Heart Rate from Pulse Wave Signals with the Synchrosqueezing Transform.
- Robust methodology for fractal analysis of the retinal vasculature.
- Utility of Functional Hemodynamics and Echocardiography to Aid Diagnosis and Management of Shock.