Subject Areas on Research
- Effect of Oral Iron Repletion on Exercise Capacity in Patients With Heart Failure With Reduced Ejection Fraction and Iron Deficiency: The IRONOUT HF Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Effect of intravenous iron use on hospitalizations in patients undergoing hemodialysis: a comparative effectiveness analysis from the DEcIDE-ESRD study.
- Focal nodular hyperplasia: typical and atypical MRI findings with emphasis on the use of contrast media.
- Heme proteins and nitric oxide (NO): the neglected, eloquent chemistry in NO redox signaling and regulation.
- Identifying responders to oral iron supplementation in heart failure with a reduced ejection fraction: a post-hoc analysis of the IRONOUT-HF trial.
- Oral Iron Therapy for Heart Failure With Reduced Ejection Fraction: Design and Rationale for Oral Iron Repletion Effects on Oxygen Uptake in Heart Failure.
- Phonon localization drives polar nanoregions in a relaxor ferroelectric.
- Quantum Mechanics/Molecular Mechanics Method Combined with Hybrid All-Atom and Coarse-Grained Model: Theory and Application on Redox Potential Calculations.
- Refractory iron deficiency anemia as the primary clinical manifestation of celiac disease.
- Retrospective assessment of the utility of an iron-based agent for contrast-enhanced magnetic resonance venography in patients with endstage renal diseases.
Keywords of People