Subject Areas on Research
- A role for Gic1 and Gic2 in Cdc42 polarization at elevated temperature.
- Caspofungin exposure alters the core septin AspB interactome of Aspergillus fumigatus.
- Differential localization patterns of septins during growth of the human fungal pathogen Aspergillus fumigatus reveal novel functions.
- Dynamics of septin ring and collar formation in Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Feedback control of Swe1p degradation in the yeast morphogenesis checkpoint.
- Filamentous fungal-specific septin AspE is phosphorylated in vivo and interacts with actin, tubulin and other septins in the human pathogen Aspergillus fumigatus.
- Forging the ring: from fungal septins' divergent roles in morphology, septation and virulence to factors contributing to their assembly into higher order structures.
- HPV status-independent association of alcohol and tobacco exposure or prior radiation therapy with promoter methylation of FUSSEL18, EBF3, IRX1, and SEPT9, but not SLC5A8, in head and neck squamous cell carcinomas.
- Mammalian septins regulate microtubule stability through interaction with the microtubule-binding protein MAP4.
- Modeling vesicle traffic reveals unexpected consequences for Cdc42p-mediated polarity establishment.
- Planar cell polarity acts through septins to control collective cell movement and ciliogenesis.
- Roles of Hsl1p and Hsl7p in Swe1p degradation: beyond septin tethering.
- Sensing a bud in the yeast morphogenesis checkpoint: a role for Elm1.
- Temporal regulation of morphogenetic events in Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- The Aspergillus fumigatus septins play pleiotropic roles in septation, conidiation, and cell wall stress, but are dispensable for virulence.
Keywords of People