Subject Areas on Research
- Adaptive decoding for brain-machine interfaces through Bayesian parameter updates.
- Analysis of deep brain stimulation electrode characteristics for neural recording.
- Cortical Neuroprosthesis Merges Visible and Invisible Light Without Impairing Native Sensory Function.
- Embedding a Panoramic Representation of Infrared Light in the Adult Rat Somatosensory Cortex through a Sensory Neuroprosthesis.
- Toward a convergence of regenerative medicine, rehabilitation, and neuroprosthetics.
Keywords of People
- Nicolelis, Miguel Angelo L., Duke School of Medicine Professor in Neuroscience, Psychology and Neuroscience
- Wilson, Blake Shaw, Adjunct Professor in the Department of Surgery, Surgery, Head and Neck Surgery and Communication Sciences