Subject Areas on Research
- A novel TCF7L2 type 2 diabetes SNP identified from fine mapping in African American women.
- Hedgehog inhibits β-catenin activity in synovial joint development and osteoarthritis.
- ITF-2, a downstream target of the Wnt/TCF pathway, is activated in human cancers with beta-catenin defects and promotes neoplastic transformation.
- Isolation of two E-box binding factors that interact with the rat tyrosine hydroxylase enhancer.
- Meta-analysis of genome-wide association studies in African Americans provides insights into the genetic architecture of type 2 diabetes.
- Transcription factor E2-2 is an essential and specific regulator of plasmacytoid dendritic cell development.