Subject Areas on Research
- Detection of hepatic lesions in candidates for surgery: comparison of ferumoxides-enhanced MR imaging and dual-phase helical CT.
- Detection of iron-labeled single cells by MR imaging based on intermolecular double quantum coherences at 14 T.
- Dual contrast enhancement of both T1- and T2-weighted sequences using ultrasmall superparamagnetic iron oxide.
- Effects of superparamagnetic iron oxide on radio-frequency-induced temperature distribution: in vitro measurements in polyacrylamide phantoms and in vivo results in a rabbit liver model.
- Focal nodular hyperplasia: intraindividual comparison of dynamic gadobenate dimeglumine- and ferucarbotran-enhanced magnetic resonance imaging.
- Improving sensitivity and specificity of capturing and detecting targeted cancer cells with anti-biofouling polymer coated magnetic iron oxide nanoparticles.
- Magnetic fluid hyperthermia for bladder cancer: a preclinical dosimetry study.
- Protein typing of circulating microvesicles allows real-time monitoring of glioblastoma therapy.
- Quantifying the blood oxygenation level dependent effect in cerebral blood volume-weighted functional MRI at 9.4T.
- Splenic magnetic resonance imaging using particulate agents.
- Superparamagnetic iron oxide labeling and transplantation of adipose-derived stem cells in middle cerebral artery occlusion-injured mice.
- Superparamagnetic iron oxide particles (SH U 555 A): evaluation of efficacy in three doses for hepatic MR imaging.
Keywords of People