Subject Areas on Research
- Detection of hepatic lesions in candidates for surgery: comparison of ferumoxides-enhanced MR imaging and dual-phase helical CT.
- Detection of iron-labeled single cells by MR imaging based on intermolecular double quantum coherences at 14 T.
- Dual contrast enhancement of both T1- and T2-weighted sequences using ultrasmall superparamagnetic iron oxide.
- Focal nodular hyperplasia: intraindividual comparison of dynamic gadobenate dimeglumine- and ferucarbotran-enhanced magnetic resonance imaging.
- Importance of integrating nanotechnology with pharmacology and physiology for innovative drug delivery and therapy - an illustration with firsthand examples.
- Improving sensitivity and specificity of capturing and detecting targeted cancer cells with anti-biofouling polymer coated magnetic iron oxide nanoparticles.
- Magnetic fluid hyperthermia for bladder cancer: a preclinical dosimetry study.
- Multichannel power electronics and magnetic nanoparticles for selective thermal magnetogenetics.
- Nanoparticle-based diagnostic imaging of inflammation in rheumatic disease.
- Neutralizing Antibody Induction by HIV-1 Envelope Glycoprotein SOSIP Trimers on Iron Oxide Nanoparticles May Be Impaired by Mannose Binding Lectin.
- Protein typing of circulating microvesicles allows real-time monitoring of glioblastoma therapy.
- Splenic magnetic resonance imaging using particulate agents.
- Superparamagnetic iron oxide labeling and transplantation of adipose-derived stem cells in middle cerebral artery occlusion-injured mice.
- Superparamagnetic iron oxide particles (SH U 555 A): evaluation of efficacy in three doses for hepatic MR imaging.
Keywords of People