Subject Areas on Research
- Educational attainment and hippocampal atrophy in the Alzheimer's disease neuroimaging initiative cohort.
- Intracranial volume and dementia: some evidence in support of the cerebral reserve hypothesis.
- Occupational Attainment as Risk Factor for Progression from Mild Cognitive Impairment to Alzheimer's Disease: A CREDOS Study.
- Relationship of cognitive reserve and APOE status to the emergence of clinical symptoms in preclinical Alzheimer's disease.
- Relationship of medial temporal lobe atrophy, APOE genotype, and cognitive reserve in preclinical Alzheimer's disease.
- Supporting performance in the face of age-related neural changes: testing mechanistic roles of cognitive reserve.