Subject Areas on Research
- Coupling of COX-1 to mPGES1 for prostaglandin E2 biosynthesis in the murine mammary gland.
- Receptors and signaling mechanisms required for prostaglandin E2-mediated regulation of mast cell degranulation and IL-6 production.
- Receptors for prostaglandin E(2) that regulate cellular immune responses in the mouse.
- Reproductive failure and reduced blood pressure in mice lacking the EP2 prostaglandin E2 receptor.
- Role of EP(2) and EP(3) PGE(2) receptors in control of murine renal hemodynamics.