Subject Areas on Research
- Activation of the murine EP3 receptor for PGE2 inhibits cAMP production and promotes platelet aggregation.
- Deorphaning the Macromolecular Targets of the Natural Anticancer Compound Doliculide.
- Receptors and signaling mechanisms required for prostaglandin E2-mediated regulation of mast cell degranulation and IL-6 production.
- Receptors for prostaglandin E(2) that regulate cellular immune responses in the mouse.
- Role of EP(2) and EP(3) PGE(2) receptors in control of murine renal hemodynamics.
- The Prostaglandin E2-EP3 Receptor Axis Regulates Anaplasma phagocytophilum-Mediated NLRC4 Inflammasome Activation.