Subject Areas on Research
- Aortic valve ring annuloplasty is an option in left ventricular assist device patients.
- Concomitant tricuspid valve surgery during implantation of continuous-flow left ventricular assist devices: a Society of Thoracic Surgeons database analysis.
- Durability and clinical impact of tricuspid valve procedures in patients receiving a continuous-flow left ventricular assist device.
- Impact of Left Ventricular to Mitral Valve Ring Mismatch on Recurrent Ischemic Mitral Regurgitation After Ring Annuloplasty.
- Invited commentary.
- Predictors of mitral valve repair: clinical and surgeon factors.
- Response to: 'Congenital tricuspid valve disease can masquerade as primary idiopathic TR' by Rajpal.
- Utility of concomitant tricuspid valve procedures for patients undergoing implantation of a continuous-flow left ventricular device.
Keywords of People