Subject Areas on Research
- Aortic valve repair with a newly approved geometric annuloplasty ring in patients undergoing proximal aortic repair: early results from a single-centre experience.
- Aortic valve ring annuloplasty is an option in left ventricular assist device patients.
- Concomitant tricuspid valve surgery during implantation of continuous-flow left ventricular assist devices: a Society of Thoracic Surgeons database analysis.
- Durability and clinical impact of tricuspid valve procedures in patients receiving a continuous-flow left ventricular assist device.
- Functional Tricuspid Regurgitation: Analysis of Percutaneous Transcatheter Techniques and Current Outcomes.
- Geometric ring annuloplasty for bicuspid aortic valve repair in a child.
- Impact of Left Ventricular to Mitral Valve Ring Mismatch on Recurrent Ischemic Mitral Regurgitation After Ring Annuloplasty.
- Initial Application of a Bicuspid Aortic Annuloplasty Ring in Pediatric Cardiac Surgery.
- Invited commentary.
- Predictors of mitral valve repair: clinical and surgeon factors.
- Unicuspid Aortic Valve Repair Using Geometric Ring Annuloplasty.
- Utility of concomitant tricuspid valve procedures for patients undergoing implantation of a continuous-flow left ventricular device.
Keywords of People