Subject Areas on Research
- A critical role for chloride channel-3 (CIC-3) in smooth muscle cell activation and neointima formation.
- Epigenetic regulation of COL15A1 in smooth muscle cell replicative aging and atherosclerosis.
- Increased expression of Nox1 in neointimal smooth muscle cells promotes activation of matrix metalloproteinase-9.
- Interleukin-9 mediates chronic kidney disease-dependent vein graft disease: a role for mast cells.
- Intravascular ultrasound insights from the Cobalt Chromium Stent With Antiproliferative for Restenosis II (COSTAR II) trial comparing CoStar and Taxus paclitaxel-eluting stents.
- Kalirin promotes neointimal hyperplasia by activating Rac in smooth muscle cells.
- Novel small leucine-rich repeat protein podocan is a negative regulator of migration and proliferation of smooth muscle cells, modulates neointima formation, and is expressed in human atheroma.
- Smooth Muscle Cell-targeted RNA Aptamer Inhibits Neointimal Formation.
- The Actin-Binding Protein Drebrin Inhibits Neointimal Hyperplasia.
- USP20 (Ubiquitin-Specific Protease 20) Inhibits TNF (Tumor Necrosis Factor)-Triggered Smooth Muscle Cell Inflammation and Attenuates Atherosclerosis.
- Vein graft neointimal hyperplasia is exacerbated by CXCR4 signaling in vein graft-extrinsic cells.
Keywords of People