Subject Areas on Research
- Brachypodium as a model for the grasses: Today and the future
- Environmental aridity is associated with cytotype segregation and polyploidy occurrence in Brachypodium distachyon (Poaceae).
- Genome diversity in Brachypodium distachyon: deep sequencing of highly diverse inbred lines.
- High-throughput imaging and analysis of root system architecture in Brachypodium distachyon under differential nutrient availability.
- Natural variation, differentiation, and genetic trade-offs of ecophysiological traits in response to water limitation in Brachypodium distachyon and its descendent allotetraploid B. hybridum (Poaceae).
Keywords of People