Subject Areas on Research
- A deep-learning system for the assessment of cardiovascular disease risk via the measurement of retinal-vessel calibre.
- How does hypertension affect your eyes?
- Hypertensive retinopathy and risk of stroke.
- Hypertensive retinopathy: comparing the Keith-Wagener-Barker to a simplified classification.
- Impact of long-term measures of glucose and blood pressure on the retinal microvasculature.
- Letter by Cheung et al regarding article, "Mild retinopathy is a risk factor for cardiovascular mortality in Japanese with and without hypertension: the Ibaraki Prefectural Health Study".
- Microvascular Disease After Renal Transplantation.
- Retinal microvasculature as a model to study the manifestations of hypertension.