Subject Areas on Research
- A multifactor analysis of fungal and bacterial community structure in the root microbiome of mature Populus deltoides trees.
- Distinct microbial communities within the endosphere and rhizosphere of Populus deltoides roots across contrasting soil types.
- Enhanced root exudation induces microbial feedbacks to N cycling in a pine forest under long-term CO2 fumigation.
- Fungal Endophytes of Populus trichocarpa Alter Host Phenotype, Gene Expression, and Rhizobiome Composition.
- Genotypic recognition and spatial responses by rice roots.
- Plant host and soil origin influence fungal and bacterial assemblages in the roots of woody plants.
- The Populus holobiont: dissecting the effects of plant niches and genotype on the microbiome.